· October 4: David C. Zhu. BOLD Mechanism, fMRI Data Analysis and Acquisition Protocols.
· October 18: Susan Ravizza. Memory encoding relies on stimulus-driven attention: Evidence from the left temporoparietal junction.
· November 1: Issidoros Sarinopoulos and Robert Smith. Monitoring by a good doctor leads to reductions in pain-related neural activity: A fMRI pilot study.
· November 15: Jill Slade and Ron Meyer. Muscle BOLD in skeletal muscle.
· November 29: Matthew Zeigenfuse, Tim Pleskac and Taosheng Liu. Neural Mechanisms of Decision Making.